Skip to main content

I Kinda Don't Share & You Got It



Things I am not willing to share:
1. The lychee on my iced tea
2. Pia legong
3. The last bar of chocolate
4. My fucked-up history on the family area
5. The scar that’s way too revealing yet i’ve always succeed on hiding
6. The comfort of my own cold & quiet room whenever I need my space
7. My best friend’s confidential stories
8. Names of my crushes (like, never)
9. Hundreds of unfinished letters of anger I wrote to avoid snapping at people when I’m upset
10. The old site of my blog

Actually, there are like hundreds of things I am not willing to share to anyone, including you. I’m sorry this is not a love letter and you’re not the only exception. You are not even an exception at all. There isn’t any exception regarding my life and my constant need of dealing with it by my own.

Your way of being right there in front of me with eyes full-focused listening to my rambling words about the movie I watched last night while drinking an iced lychee tea is what I want to write about.

It is not because I will share those things on my list with you, but because you don’t ask for it and you know exactly that sometimes I have my own way to share things I am not willing to share by not sharing it at all.

You are no exception; but the only thing I ever need you to be, you became. And the reason I haven’t gotten used to not having you around even when you’re far behind is because at one point in my life, you are enough. And you got it; how I love to share but I have this several things I won’t at the same time. And you didn’t leave. Because of that.

I may or may not have you here again
but at every person whose eyes I’ve looked into,
I am always searching for a flicker of you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Once upon every night

I misread the map and forget to say But you brushed it with “it’s okay, I prefer we took the long way” You smiled and let the music play How can you avoiding the right turn Makes my stomach burn Maybe it’s because the wheel speed doesn’t really match my heartbeat The one goes slow, the other one is overflow All we do is screaming out To the old song you like Our voice is tone deaf and sounds horrible At the moment I realized that my feeling is in trouble I cursed at the crowded street That you seemed to enjoy every bit It’s the way that you never think twice To not let me be alone under the night lights Maybe it gives me shiver More than the way you open the door Or bringing close my dinner Now you ended up being more than a blur

I Knew But I Deny

I should’ve known from the start that falling for your eyes will only drown me in your tears. I got captivated by the way it blinks every time a bee stings. And how starry it is when the night is dark and the moon rises. I got captured by the way your eyes filled the ocean; with a streaming salty clear and the wave of your miserable feeling.  I should’ve known from the start that same will always be different. That the right thing couldn’t come out of something so wrong. But how can I see it at the very first when all my stare were lingered into your broken soul. I was too busy smelling your comfortable familiarity to even put some senses into my mind. I am letting my hand to trace every hard lines, bruised knuckles, and cracked voice of yours. Until I was no longer can help myself. To kiss the pain away; to kill the sadness off; to be the band aid to your wounds; to melt my bones and fill the void of yours.  I should’ve known from the start that I will ended u...

Love I Knew

The love I knew was a broken feeling. Ruined fraction of a human being. Shattered into words of self-deprecating and midnight thinking.  The love I met was in a dream. The worst kind of wishful dreaming. With eyes closed and a full running mind, consisted of people whose existence is around but have been far way long gone. I met love only when I let myself to be taken over into the unconscious world. Romanticized by a dead logic and a handful of feelings that is kinda sick.  The love I knew was pain. One-sided, unrequited, red blooded. The kind of pain that makes you want to scream with a tied tongue; the kind of pain when a wingless bird learn to fly.  The love I knew was never wants more. Expecting miracle but swallowing every reality only to be awaken to the utter veracity, that love is not always pretty. It’s a monster ready to devour my entire endeavor.  The love I knew was being on the other line waiting for him to pick up. Consumed wit...